Oreca LMP2 – Q&R Setups + Motec
Additional info: Race setup has fuel and tires for a 45 min race.
- Don’t touch the apex kerb T1. It’s the fastest to use the apex kerb in T2, but can be difficult to handle.
- Careful with braking into T10. You don’t have to use any kerbs there, keeps the car stable and makes it easier to avoid lock ups.
- Try straddling the the entry kerb into T11. It has less grip, so it’s easier to lock up under initial braking, but it gains more time by opening up the line into the corner.
- Make sure you don’t start your braking while having a wheel on the kerb into T14.
- Don’t use the exit kerb in the last corner, focus on getting a good exit.
- You can straddle the exit kerb of T4 and T14, just make sure you don’t go too wide and invalidate the lap.
- Play around with rear arb and spring to adjust the balance to your liking.
- Open front brake cooling if struggling with rear snaps in the last phase of braking.
Join our discord: https://discord.gg/SvJwMQ27F7